Tuesday, January 7, 2014

If you have a cat in your life, I highly suggest you purchase a Da Bird wand toy. Cats absolutely love it! When in motion, it looks like a bird flying through the air and is very exciting for our feline friends. 




It is also wonderful for cats to stalk. 




And sometimes even hold onto for awhile. 




One of my 2014 goals is to spend more time making Cassius' life stimulating. A big way to do this is through playtime. It is easy to get caught up in life and not give him the quality time he needs. Of course all cats need playtime with their humans, but I think this is especially true of single cats who don't have any other cats or dogs to pal around with. Interactive playtime is a daily necessity for Cass. And quite fun for me too!

I love Tuesdays when I get to hang around home - cleaning, cooking, padding around - with Cassius nearby the whole time. I hope Cassius likes it too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment