Friday, October 24, 2014

Crater Lake Birthday!

I turned thirty-one on October first as we headed to Crater Lake for a brief visit. What an amazing birthday spent with my sweet husband!

Crater Lake is an unbelievable pure, blue lake surrounded by high cliffs. It contains two little pretty islands and has a history of volcanoes (as many places we have visited recently do).

DSC_0623-1

DSC_0557-1

DSC_0576-1

DSC_0584-1

DSC_0607-1

DSC_0656-1

DSC_0672-1

SAM_3702-1

This is a big year of transition for me with the move to Florida and all. I love to come up with goals for my new year on my birthday no matter what is happening in my life. Some ideas for this year: I’d like to make more decisions and be confident in them, I’d like to write and create more (these always seem to be on the list), I’d like to make a real home out of Gainesville, I’d like to pursue teaching, I’d like to support Niall and Cassius in their new lives in Gainesville, I’d like to be an involved, caring daughter and friend, I’d like to run and practice yoga more, and most of all love more – right now, in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment