Thursday, June 12, 2014

Here are some things I loved about my past weekend (which just happens to fall on Tuesday-Wednesday): 
baking pink lemonade cookies (so good and summery) and surprising Elaine for her one year anniversary at work, doing bee education on my own (usually there are other volunteers with me) at the conservatory - discovering I know some stuff about bees and getting a real drive to keep learning as much as possible, having some brief honest talks with people in my life and feeling all of the support I have, getting practical things done in preparation for the big upcoming trip/move, sharing some time over dinner and tea at Wayra and Suzanne's, picking up my travel weary husband and hearing about his weekend at a Texas wedding (he took the bus there and back and doesn't wanna ever do that again, but loved his time in Texas), trying to learn how to make good vegan pancakes- this time oatmeal/banana and an improvement on last time, and almost finishing up the delicious fresh maple syrup my dear friend Erin brought us a couple of months ago from Maine, her new state of residence...

No comments:

Post a Comment