Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So much to tell! 
Niall and I just spent a wonderful few days in Michigan. We camped in between Ann Arbor and Detroit and got to visit both places. How amazing to wake up to the birds!

This is going to be our home during our big trip from August to October:


It's really decked out! The tent took about five minutes to put together and it is nice and spacious. We have an inflatable mattress on a cot that's pretty comfortable. We also have soft sleeping blankets that can be zipped together and a cozy sleeping bag.

We have two chairs I didn't think we needed to purchase but Niall really wanted to - of course, now I love them. 

As suspected, I love our little stove too: 


We have a lovely set-up. Originally I thought we should really rough it to do it right. However, Niall is new to camping and wary of that idea and, in reality, I do like having a bathroom nearby. 
So, we have created a great plan and put some comforts in place that make sense for us.  

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! And the tent actually looks comfortable. Did you sleep well? It makes me want to go camping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- it's pretty comfy. I slept really well, though Niall had a little more trouble and the first morning the birds woke us up so very early. The next night was easier.

    ReplyDelete