Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm on vacation!

Yesterday, I went to Tryon Farm in Michigan City, IN with a friend. This place is so cool - it's a sprawling place (their website refers to it as "modern country living") and it used to be a dairy farm. They are dedicated to sustainability and education - they have a great non-profit connected to it that focuses on "promoting habitat diversity and sustainable land husbandry." Friends of mine got married there last year and I had the honor of officiating the ceremony.



But, I'll have to tell you about yesterday's visit later, because Niall and I are off to celebrate our second wedding anniversary! We are gonna go camping in Michigan and test out all the camping equipment we have purchased for our big upcoming trip across the country.



It's good to be in love and learning so much along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment